Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Noticed a small pooch

Went to run group this afternoon and did hill training. It was a total of about 2 miles so no stress. Its tough running hills with my heart rate monitor beeping every five seconds, but I made it through.  I told my immediate run group today! Our entire run group is about 100+ but our immediate group that we train with during the week is about 10-15 ppl.  
Coach Mary said she sensed it because she was noticing a small pooch and she knew I did not have it before! (of course she said it jokingly)  The group was excited, now I can run in peace at my new pace, and not feel like they are staring.. My pace was probably an even 10 minutes or less pre having to watch my 140 heart rate. I feel like I can still do that pace, but in this heat, I am definitely not going to try it.
I was the last one to finish the hills, it was cute- the group cheered for me as I finished. I was exempt from the ab and agility exercises. Do not think my baby would enjoy all the bouncing and clinching of my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment