Friday, July 8, 2011

Chicago




I am in flight headed to Chi for our annual Summer trip. Eli is coming and I will be seeing some of my closest friends.  This is going to be a difficult trip considering a Cubs game in the bleachers and a bday dinner are involved.  I don't mind not drinking, its just the secret part that will be difficult.  But it will get even more difficult considering I am in the middle of the Big 30 birthday month.  The birthday bash is in two weeks followed by a beach party weekend with my closest friends.. And, I won't be far enough along to tell the entire group.  My current plan is to tell my brother plus one other person that will be at the house...only because I will need help hiding the secret for a weekend that I titled "college spring break style"!


No comments:

Post a Comment