Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The ABC's in the life of Preggy Cathy..

I am trying this, bc don't feel like writing paragraphs or sentences.
Ate my first Easy Mac since college today! Not yet sure if it was worth it - 9.21.2011
Bought 2 packages of cookies: Vienna Fingers taste better than they look & Chewy Chips Ahoy in the red package. Scared to try those because I fear I will eat them all. I’ll let Chris have them.
Car trouble found me, it was the thermostat-- there I was, Mrs. Preggo at the car wash filling up my coolant tank with the car wash water nozzle, bc I was desperate- no gas station in site! 9.13.2011
Dentist calling- woke up with horrible tooth pain- go figure its my upper left wisdom tooth. “If you weren’t pregnant, I would send you straight to the oral surgeon, but you are, so I will give you this mouthwash.” 9.14.2011
Every time I see a restaurant on facebook, I feel like I must eat there. Friends please quit listing restaurants on fb or this runcrazedpreggo may double in size VERY soon!
First ten mile race while preggo- truly amazing feeling crossing plus 1- I touched my tummy right before I crossed the finish and I know my baby jumped for joy right there with me!  9.18.2011
Got approved to travel by Doctor, so we will be visiting My Indiana Family in November!
Had major anxiety while the ultrasound tech was taking my measurements, she was quiet. I couldn’t see the screen so I prayed that all looked OK!  Then, what felt like 1 hour later, she said, “Please go to the restroom and release fluid-- then I will continue.” “Gee.. thanks I thought, what about the baby is all OK?”  
I was surprised that I had to change into a hospital gown for my ultrasound! Weird, but I guess necessary?
First race while preggo: 10 miles; 1:57:47, 11:47 miles
January 20th- the super large 100+ shower date set, planned by Grandma Helen
Kick off for first UTSA Homecoming football game, 9.24.2011, season tix I've missed you
Last race while preggo? Not sure yet, we will wait for the doctors orders.
My brother in law is moving to Houston- Yay! He’ll be closer as of mid October.
November 20th- The all women shower date, to be planned by my close friends & family
Omigod- my current waist size is 37. Can this waist thing change any more often! 9.21 2:22pm
Pimples have begun to take charge of my face and Chris your cure (Stridex) is no longer working!
Quickly realized that my tummy is expanding, but its weird, because the measurements don't match
Running still excites me, but I may be told to stop in less than three weeks..
Sweetie, don’t take this the wrong way, but I must ask, are you pregnant” 9.13.2011
Ten miles seems much easier to run than two miles.
Ultrasound appointment went very well, it was great to see our baby moving on the screen, especially because I haven’t felt the movements, but soon.. can't wait..  
Very shocked, latest weight gain, 6lbs, and I was even wearing flip flops. 9.9.2011
We finished watching the entire season of Prison Break, what am I going to do with myself!
X-rays are mean, I didn’t really need to see that my wisdom tooth is clearly blocked from coming in, it only made it hurt more.
Yesterday I did 2 miles, and it felt like I was doing twenty. I was walking for pizza! I would only let myself eat Little Caesars if I walked!  9.20.11
Zumba was actually really fun yesterday. I was finally in the jumping twisting mood. 9.21.2011

2 comments: