Friday, June 24, 2011

some things never go as planned

Today I saw the positive pg test. First thought- wait what does positive even look like- so I  frantically read the directions(tearing them) to make sure I wasn't seeing things!! Next thought- Yell..."Chris-Chris-Chris" - my voice escalating each time... "Look, am I seeing things? "  "No, your not" Never did I imagine that the moment  my husband found out  I was pregnant with my first child would be quite like this- standing side by side in our bathroom holding a stick I just pee"d" on in front of his face.  I imagined it would be over dinner, and me saying "guess what" or perhaps something more creative! I was hoping I would keep quiet for a day so just once there would be something that only I knew.... But some things never go as planned..

No comments:

Post a Comment